Do you want to increase your business income or expand your business beyond where it is today? If so, you probably want more advanced business resources to help you get there.
- Marketing and Advertising
- Finance a Business Expansion
- Business Finances
- Writing a Business Plan
- Business Partnerships
- Hiring Employees
- Tax Information
- Business Insurance and Regulations
- The following organizations specialize in. . .
The Public Libraries has everything you need to complete your market research. Contact Technical Help for Local Small Businesses provided by the Business Department and ask for a business research specialist.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers marketing resources and online workshops on marketing.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a variety of loans for businesses that need money to grow.
- 12 sources for business financing
Get your business finances in order by using the following online resources at:
- Financial management resources from the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- A briefing on financial management on Wikipedia
Download templates for financial statements at:
Online business plan templates and tools:
- Download templates for Business Plans for Established Businesses, Break Even Analysis, Financial Statements and more at www.score.org.
- Go to our business plan templates section.
The good and bad when working with Partners.
Learn what you need to know about hiring employees here:
- The IRS Small Business and Self-Employment Tax Center was created to serve as a one stop assistance center for all business federal tax filing needs and includes highlights of tax law changes, tax tips and more.
The following online resources explain business insurance requirements and options:
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners provides information on insurance for small and home based businesses at Insure U for Small Business.